Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Austin American Statesman had a very interesting article that I just had to share.  The article is called "Change in 'sexting' bill adds education for teens' parents".  It talks about how the parents could be held accountable for their teenager texting nude pictures of themselves along with their teen.  Attorney General Greg Abbott and state Senator Kirk Watson, D-Austin said "wording has been added to Senate Bill 407 that would allow judges to order minors and a parent to participate in an education program about the detrimental social and criminal aspects of texting explicit images."  This article has some information that I did not realize about the laws against 'sexting'.  It talks about the current laws' fines and penalties for 'sexting'.  I think everybody should read this article to be well informed.  I hope you all find this information as intriguing as I did.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment